Monday, April 11, 2011
Today the ceiling and walls were re-textured. The smell is overwhelming. I threw open all the windows and doors trying to alleviate the fumes. Of course, when the contractor told us that he realized that we would have to LIVE in the house during this phase, he assured us that they clean up after themselves after every work day. That statement clinched the "your hired" deal for me. Classic "DUH" moment. Of course he would mean that they would clean up how a guy would clean up! I spend 30/45 minutes every day when I get home cleaning up just enough MORE, so that when 12 paws come charging into the house they do not track wet drywall mud everywhere, or they won't step on rogue screws and nails, etc.
Today the sun was actually shining, almost all morning. It is once again, cloudy, windy and rain is on it's way. Gotta love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment