Sunday, February 5, 2012

Captains Log #3


Thursday, June 30 – I went into work, Ron to the P.O., packed the trailer when we got home and left Poky at 5:30.  Caravanned to Butte when we finally stopped for the night.

Friday, July 1 – Arrived!  Set up Cindy’s NEW tent, used the weed eater where the mower would not go, Ron and BS rode ATV's to water source to fill water jugs.  Jackie injured/strained her leg and her eye swelled shut!  Lumber truck called, on his way!  R & C went into Cascade to wait for lumber truck, drove around Cascade and saw all the sights.  Semi would only go to Bell Cross ranch.  Bye Bye lumber, Hello swearing and cursing.  Back to tent camp – at least the “Poo” station rocks.  Jackie and Gracie like shadows, can’t turn around without tripping over them.  No sleep this night!


All this stuff goes where?

I want that over there, and this over here and.....

Chef Cindy is all smiles!
TaDa! The Kitchen is open for business!
ATV water run
I swear, Cindy emptied the water bottles when no one was looking, just so she could go get more!
Ain't goin' there and you can't make me..Tuff Luck, Buddy!

Take out the potty chair, and Voila' - instant shower room!


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh.....I don't remember you telling me about Jackie! What did she get into? Unbelievable about the lumber, that must have been so frustrating!?! And the "Poo" station. Again, the video doesn't play. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...And the "Poo" station. THE "POO" STATION!!

    ReplyDelete