Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Captain's Log #4



Saturday, July 2 – Cindy and Ron went into Great Falls (GF) to talk to H.D. and hope to bring back the sill plates, at least and to arrange another delivery possibility for our stuff!!  LS started denailing and demo’ing old floor joists and planning fire ring location. 2 shadows (Jackie and Gracie) will not leave my side; I will not be able to go anywhere they can not go with me.
H.D. fiasco, Ron and BS did not arrive back until 3:30! Did bring the windows with them, however. We all finished the old floor demo and piled into trash piles.  Jackie is better – the shadows and I heard the Bear on the mountain behind us, Jackie, I’m sure, kept it at bay.  Met Bob Webb – nosy neighbor.  The Solar Shower worked GREAT!

And that is Home Depot run #1

Tearing down the old floor joists

Almost Done!

Super Woman, and she cooks, too!

Best shower ever!
Whew, now where's the new stuff?!?!?!    

1 comment:

  1. Val says he won't come to the cabin if he is going to have to run away from bears!

    ReplyDelete