Sunday, July 3 – Cindy always started her day with
Yoga. I always started my day with a cup
of coffee and a walk-about with the girls.
Some days Ron would join us, if he wasn’t busy determining just what we
would be doing that day! We got the sill cut and placed. Cindy became the official water girl! Bob Webb came, yet again. Met Debbie & Grant Skinner who have the
cabin next to ours. Coyotes all around,
sound beautiful! Drove and checked out
the “dump” possibilities.
 |
| Great cup of Java and a slow walk-about - thats what I'm taking about - this some how just seems sick and wrong! |
 |
| OK now, what do we do next? |
 |
| Come on Jackie! We can take these on! | | |
|
 |
New Chop Saw! How does it work?
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
 |
| Finished! |
Monday, July 4th – MS arrived! Ron and I finished all the sill plates. MS and
BS on an ATV adventure and MS started on our awesome fire ring!
 |
| BS, MS and LS of the ckbs! (had to have been there) |
 |
| If Peg's knee would have felt better - no one would have been safe! |
 |
| Spring water from a HOSE?! In the middle of no where?!? Sure, why not! |
 |
| The Hills are Alive!!!! |
 |
| And I ain't quitten til I'm done! |
No comments:
Post a Comment